Friday, March 16, 2012

Detour

It's been a hard month in our Clan McLeod.  And to be honest, the sorrow impacting our family with the serious illness of the family patriarch has leveled me a little.  Taken the wind out of my sails.  Distracted me from the enjoyment I usually find in the indulgence I call writing.  I'm still here.  I'm taking notes.  I'll have a lot to say when I figure out a few more things.  Or maybe I'll just have a lot to say as a way of figuring things out.

But in the meantime, if you believe in prayer, mention my father-in-law, Bob, to my Father above, would you?  We love him so much.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Siobhan. You have a tender heart, my friend.

      Delete
  2. Praying for Bob, Eula, and sending love to you and Rob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear friend. We appreciate it so much.

      Delete