Wednesday, January 9, 2013

O Neti Pot


To the tune of O Tannenbaum/O Christmas Tree - with apologies to its unknown author


O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
How lovely are your waters
O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
Cold germs are lousy squatters
When sinuses refuse to flow
In pain with hope to you I go
O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
How comforting your waters.


O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
You are my help most trusted
O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
When sinuses feel rusted
I turn to you and my best friend
The saline/soda sinus cleanse
O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
This cold will soon be busted.

O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
I’ve come so late to know you
O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
And now so much I owe you
You cleared me up and made me proud
My snoring now is not so loud
O Neti Pot O Neti Pot
Where would I be without you?

Dedicated to the worst cold I've ever had and beaten - good riddance.


(Photo courtesy of www.neti-netti-pot.com)


4 comments:

  1. Glad you're finally over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me, too! I just had to sing the praises of my neti pot. I think I've just been feeling sorry for myself because caffeine doesn't help a cold and I'm having Starbucks withdrawal. ;)

      Delete
  2. Eula- awesome- we use netti pot at our house, too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a little dose of silliness helps with a cold, too! Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete