my dearest eula,
i was there.
i saw you
crying.
i felt your
pain.
i'm holding
you close.
i’ll never
let you go.
i'm holding
Rob close, too. i’ll never let him go, either.
i can’t
explain right now. one day i will. for now, believe me when i tell you that I Am
here. and this is temporary.
I Am sitting
with you.
I Am weeping
with you.
death was
never my plan.
i will change
that. one day everything that is sad will be made untrue.
I Am fighting
for you. and Rob.
he sends his
love.
i love you,
too.
and I Am very
proud of you, my daughter.
all my love
forever,
Papa God
p.s. I don’t actually have a circular file. and you can tell me anything—i didn’t like
that whole open up the ground and swallow people thing, either.

Oh my Heart!
ReplyDeleteYes. Yes! Love, love, love.
ReplyDelete❤🙌
ReplyDelete